The Magnum® 100SG spool gun is the lowest cost way to add reliable and precise spool gun wire feeding performance for soft aluminum wire. It’s easy to set up, does not require a bulky outboard adapter/power module and shares gun expendable parts with the standard MIG gun included with the Power MIG® models.
The Magnum 100SG is a reliable, low-price aluminum welding spool gun for novice and experienced welders. For added protection, the Magnum 100SG comes with a cushioned carrying case. To reduce the number of expendable parts needed, this spool gun uses the same contact tips and nozzles as the standard Magnum 100L MIG gun.
- Lightweight at only 3.5 lbs. (1.6 Kg).
- All combinations of specified aluminum alloys and wire diameters can be fed with the same drive roll and liner assembly.
- .030-.035” (0.8-0.9 mm) drive roll included.
- 130 Rated Amperage
- Professionally-styled, smooth exterior with ergonomic grip and balance.
- Full travel mechanical trigger can be easily felt through a welding glove.
- 10 ft (3.0 m) gun cable, control harness, and gun connector offers fast connections to the welding machine.
- No expensive gun or bulky adapter module is required.
- Uses the same tips, diffuser, and nozzles as the Magnum® 100L.
- Cushioned carrying case protects the gun during storage.
- 90-days warranty on parts and labor.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kgs. )
- Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 15.75 x 10.50 x 4.25
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 400 x 267 x 1080